- Clinic owner and Naturopathic Doctor at Nickel Ridge Natural Health in Sudbury, Ontario.
- Primary care, including fatigue, weight loss, diabetes, hypertension, digestive issues, migraines, etc.
- Women's health, including hormone regulation, fertility, painful or irregular periods, etc.
- Physical medicine, including pain management, injury rehabilitation and performance optimization.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (4-years of study at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in Toronto, Ontario).
- Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience & Biology (4-years of study at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia).
- The Board of Drugless Therapists of Ontario - Naturopathy (soon converting to the College of Naturopaths of Ontario)
- Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors